Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Grandparents and a COLD weekend!!

So, I have been so obsessed with making sure I am blogging on my Photography Blog, that I have neglected this blog.... oops! We were so lucky to have Cameron's parents come visit last week! It was so fun to see them, and Jade just LOVES visitors! We are pretty sure they brought the cold weather with them, because while they were here it was the coldest couple days of the year so far! Now it is back up to our delightful 75 degrees!! Ahh! Love it! Anyway, we had so much fun with them, here are a few pictures from the park!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was SO good to see you guys! Lucky for you, we brought the cold wather back home with us! Next time we come, we are going to keep it quite so the cold weather stays in Idaho where it belongs! Thank you for having us! We had so much fun! You guys even fired the Rockets for our visit! Go us!