Monday, November 10, 2008

my day in PARADISE!

Thanks to my incredible husband I just spent my day in Paradise! For my birthday Cameron got me an amazing Relaxation Package at the Spa at Canyon Oaks, in Crawford! If you live here in Texas with us you HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT!!! I was there for 4 hours of pampering, with no babies and no stress, in a private suite out in the middle of a beautiful ranch!!
I obviously came home feeling like a million bucks, and ready to conquer the world! Or at least ready to be a good mom and wife! I have the best husband in the world, he supports me in everything I do, and not to mention he is seriously the best daddy EVER! --THANKS BABE!

1 comment:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Wow that looks like an incredible place! Cameron thanks for taking such good care of Nicole!