Grandma bought the kids new bikes when they were here in november! I'm embarrassed to say that until yesterday we had not taken them for a spin yet! Between it being too cold, and the craziness of our lives & the fact that it gets dark so dang early, we just hadn't got to it!
The kids have been begging us! So yesterday right before sunset we went over to the walking trail in our neighborhood and tried them out!!
Jaden loved it. He fell twice hurt his knee both times, and cried both times for just a couple seconds each. Wiped his tears off, and got back on. He cruised back and forth on the trail, with a giant smile on his face :)
Kennedy was not as in love. Well she claims she was now, but the entire time she kept getting frustrated, stuck, going off into the grass, and ended up in tears. It was frustrating. She wants to try again though, and that makes me happy she wants to stick to it. Sometimes I feel like she is Jaden's age, and I expect her to keep up with him. And then I remember she is my baby. And only three. So we will give it another go.

1 comment:
Love the pictures! It will take a while to love the bikes, but as long as sissy can put her "pretties" in the basket I am guessing she will stick with it!
Post a Comment