Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mavs Game!!

We went to the Mavs/jazz game on friday night!! It was so fun! I haven't been a bball fan since I was in high school and was a big Jazz fan. But we absolutely were MAVS fans! Cam has been a fan since we moved to Texas, but this was the first time I really even watched a game, and it was awesome! They won, obviously ;)

The kids were surprisingly way into it too. Sissy perked up anytime the dancers came out, and was seriously concerned why Dirk wasnt playing. (she was finding all the guys on her fan). She held up her fan/picture thinger and waved it all around, because she saw that everyone who got to be on the big screen was doing that. She never made it up there, but it was still sweet.

When we were pulling back into our neighborhood, jade goes, "whew, it's REALLY good to be back in fort worth!" :)

1 comment:

Lauren Heyland said...

Haha they are growing up and just being so dang cute. I love that jade said that about being back in fort worth. I love how they are best friends too. Love you guys!