Friday, January 13, 2012

edible paint!

sissy & i did a painting project yesterday...


it's edible paint! (milk & food coloring)
she thought it was really fun
this was cracking me up! to put the marshmallow down, she would carefully hold the paint brush in her mouth :)


she is really cute. i love this girl.
then she tasted them...
and they were...
sooo delicious!!!


oh, and here's my fridge, mom :)

2 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Love it! Sissy is such a cutie. I love the way she is so careful and meticulous! And thanks for throwing in the fridge picture! I've been dying to see it. It looks so great!

Lauren Heyland said...

haha sissy is so adorable! I love all the close-ups of her face, she is such an amazingly gorgeous little girl. Such a fun project. Love your fridge too, I love that mom wanted to see that. :)