Tuesday, January 31, 2012

J.S.D. - 1.27.12

Jaden has really never shown interest, or at least asked to have school friends come over to our house to play. He's had friends from church, but never school. Recently he has been asking to have his friend James come over. So for Jade's special day we invite him! Jaden was SO excited, like wanted to go to bed early the night before, just so that the time would come sooner.

When he got here, they were seriously jumping off the walls, out of control. So after trying to chill them out with games, we decided to go to the park. We walked there, and it was so funny listening to their little 5 year old boy conversations, and then they played for a bit, and we ate a picnic lunch. They both took off and wanted to eat there lunch away from me, I'm not gonna lie I was devastated. My baby is growing up, and just wanted to run away with them and eat right by him. But I didn't... I gave him his space, as hard as it was. And then after about 5 minutes they came running back, ad ended up eating with me :) I love my boy. I'm happy he's growing up. It's so fun to watch him along the way!

2 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

That's so sweet that he was so excited for his school friend to come over. That would be hard to see him grow up. You are such a good momma nicky!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

That is really sweet! He wants to be grown up and cool, but he will always love you guys most! Thanks for sharing!