Thursday, September 9, 2010

Writing his name.

Jade started this week not knowing how to write his name... Thanks to his sweet teachers, and a little extra time spent with momma at nights, he signed in to class today... All by himself...


I'm so proud of my sweet boy. He has been such a brave big boy this week, he is already learning so much, and loves his teachers. Everyday when he comes home we ask him about school and he usually says "oh nothin" or "I ate my snack" it takes the rest of the day of prying for info and by bedtime we usually know most of what's going on. I seriously am the most proud mom right now. He is loving it, and hasn't been nervous at all.

I love my baby boy.

- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

that looks awesome!!! give him a big high five for me! He is such a sweetheart and I'm glad he's having such a good time.

Melanie said...

aw haha! I can totally just see him as a high schooler, "Oh nothin." LOL! What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

School??? How can he be so big?

mk said...

LOVE THIS.

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Wow! That is so cool, that he can write his name now! Way to go Jaden!