we have a fun little discovery center in amarillo so me and the kids went and checked it out on friday morning.
it took a lot of convincing to get sis into this dark room with this freaky ball. it was pretty awesome though!

they had lots and lots of hands on things that the kids loved






one of the "scientist" worker guys came over and taught jade about this strobe light machine... he sat there for about 15 minutes after just absolutely fascinated!

they stood in front of the green screen and watched themselves dance on tv with the flowers

there was an awesome play house which the kids called Grandma's house.



it's called the d.h. discovery center, and jade thought the letter h was pretty neat and wanted to do a special pic with it :)

it was awesome because we had the whole place to ourselves... we definitely will be going back soon!
3 comments:
that looks so fun! when I come visit sometime we for sure need to hit that up!
What a FUN FUN place!
I am with Lauren! I would love to go to that place!
Post a Comment