Thursday, September 2, 2010

everyday things i heart #2

coloring

our fav way to color lately is to get online and pick a picture, print it out and color it. i LOVE coloring. there is something so relaxing about it. the kids have really really been loving it too.

jade always turns his paper around after, and draws me a special picture. always makes my day.
i love these little baby hands.
have u seen "jungle junction" on playhouse disney yet? it's our new very favorite. jade is coloring bungo from jungle junction, and sis is just coloring a random pony
isn't she adorable?

2 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

You saying you loved coloring reminded me of when we went to Japan and you had a precious moments coloring book that I loved. And of course being the little sister that wanted to be exactly like you I went and bought one probably a week after we got home. I don't know if I ever told you that but it was a funny memory. :)

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

oh my gosh i totally watch jungle gunctin at home on early nothing to do mornings
-kenz