
This week has been a little bit of a hard one. I don't even know why, I have just been out of funk, and having a hard time focusing on work, having a hard time finding projects and fun things to do with the kids, and it feels like I'm just out of ideas on what to do everyday.
So I decided to go for a drive and just at least be out of our house, sissy screamed until she fell asleep, and after about 20 minutes of driving around town, jade said, "mommy where are we going?" i realized he was bored out of his mind, so we stopped by a little river and went and fed the ducks.
It was actually perfect. We needed the fresh air, and sunshine. Even though the ducks wouldn't eat our goldfish (that's all I had in the car) we still had a great time watching them, and a few even came and said hi to us.
There was a park right there, and we played for a minute, but it was just too stinking hot, so we hit up happy hour at sonic, and got some half priced drinks :)
By the time we were heading home, I think we were all feeling a little bit better.
- Posted from my iPhone
3 comments:
I love it.. drives are the greatest and ducks are awesome too. :) I'm so excited to see you guys in a month or so!
love it love you taylor is home in three weeks
that last one was kenzie sorry i keep forgetting to say its me
Post a Comment