Wow, Jaden is looking a LOT like Cam, and KK is looking like you (to me...) I love those little wings! I can't believe it wasn't too cold for that scandalous costume! Why was Jade so sad on the swing? Very cute pics... Love them all.
Aw... cutest halloween costumes ever! Jade looks so super studly and KK looks like an angel as usual. HOpe you guys are doing good. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow, Jaden is looking a LOT like Cam, and KK is looking like you (to me...) I love those little wings! I can't believe it wasn't too cold for that scandalous costume! Why was Jade so sad on the swing? Very cute pics... Love them all.
Aw... cutest halloween costumes ever! Jade looks so super studly and KK looks like an angel as usual. HOpe you guys are doing good. :)
Post a Comment