Me and Janette took the kids to see Toy Story in 3D last week. Jade sat super still, watching, with his awesome 3D glasses on... and didn't make a move the whole movie. Then when it was done, he looked at me and said, "Watch another one?!" Lol. even though they were playing Toy Story 2 right after, Sis had pretty much had it, so we had to go.
Now EVERY time we get in the car, as usual I put my sun glasses on, and now Jade puts his 3D glasses on, and wears them the entire time we drive. He is one cool cat.
7 comments:
what a stud jade! YOu are the coolest! :)
COOL!
Boo, I'm sad I missed out. Freaking MT. I'm going to blame everything bad in my life from now on on MT, lol. You can too, if you want.
Lets go to the movies again soon tho! 50 cent Tuesday??
What's MT?
Yes, Jade...you're are one cool cat. And you're going to be a little heart stopper someday-that's for sure!
I didn't even know they had that in theatres! Man. I am SO out of the loop here on this island with NO cable! Speaking of Topsail... I love Jaden's shirt! Dean's the one that actually noticed it! haha! I'm wearing MINE right now! Twinners! Miss you! And ur cute kids...
That is so sweet! I LOVE the glasses!
Awwww Jaden. I miss seeing your cute face every day. You are rockin' those glasses and Topsail tee. Love you cool dude <3
Post a Comment