
Thanks to Mel- We decided to go out and buy some play spiders (perfect time of year for it!). They were a little bit creeped out at first, but now they love them. Jade has even slept with them a couple times. So far, so good, no waking up screaming about big scary spiders since we bought them!
i'm just hoping a REAL giant spider doesn't come into his room, and have him think its awesome and try to pick it up! YIKES! :)
oh, and to make them even more awesome... they stick to the walls!
5 comments:
I love that this worked! Way to go Mel!!
nice work! Maybe Mel should write a parenting column or something. Impressive!
those spider are cool. we're going to need to get some of those.
i love that jaden slept with them. sweetie boy!!!
AAAAAh, I feel so SPESHUL that you chose my idea! Except Nic, if he befriends a REAL giant spider... you KNOW you have to "pretend" like it's not scary! Or HE'LL get scared- and it will defeat the whole purpose of these fake ones... and the nightmares will come "crawling" back... ew okay scary. Don't ever show him Harry Potter #3 (i think it is) There's a giant spider in that one.
I must have missed Mel's idea...but I think I caught on...SMART!! I hate spiders..and the fact that these stick is gross. haha But I'm glad the kids think they're fun! :) I'm such a scrooge. Halloween stuff spooks me out.
Post a Comment