OMG. She looks like a BABY in that top pic, and a little GIRL in the one beneath it! Dimples and everything! How does that happen??? I can't believe she goes to NURSERY! Oh, and I LOOOVE that Jaden is snuggly! Rome isn't... except for RIGHT when he wakes up. I'm hoping he'll grow into it and learn to like it cuz I am MAKING/FORCING him to snuggle with me more and more.
I can't believe how cute she is holding her little nursery picture!! She will LOVE that she has that picture someday. So precious. That little girl is a heart stopper for SURE...I just love her. And her pink jersey.
pretty for nursery, pretty for the game, pretty at the fair... I'm so glad she did well in nursery. For your sake :) She looks so sweet holding her little picture!!
5 comments:
OMG. She looks like a BABY in that top pic, and a little GIRL in the one beneath it! Dimples and everything! How does that happen??? I can't believe she goes to NURSERY! Oh, and I LOOOVE that Jaden is snuggly! Rome isn't... except for RIGHT when he wakes up. I'm hoping he'll grow into it and learn to like it cuz I am MAKING/FORCING him to snuggle with me more and more.
I can't believe how cute she is holding her little nursery picture!! She will LOVE that she has that picture someday. So precious. That little girl is a heart stopper for SURE...I just love her. And her pink jersey.
That is impossible that she is old enough for nursery! Wow---time has gone really fast. We miss you guys.
pretty for nursery, pretty for the game, pretty at the fair... I'm so glad she did well in nursery. For your sake :) She looks so sweet holding her little picture!!
I LOVE the shoes! Sweet!
Post a Comment