
Ok, I am starting to get the hang of being the mom of two kids. So the emotions are slowing down a little bit! I am figuring out how to give both kids the attention they need when they need it! Cameron has been doing moot court, which is taking up a lot more of his time than usual, but that is hopefully coming close to an end! So to say the least life is good around here. I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful and loving family!
Jaden is learning new words everyday, it is really pretty funny to hear his first attempts at certain words! His word for "snack" is "nack". The other night in the middle of a little bit of a meltdown, I had Kennedy crying in my arms and Jaden was out of control jumping on the couch. Jaden fell of the couch straight down on his head, he started bawling and I could have sworn he had broken his neck! I hurried and put Kennedy down and ran over to him, (trying not to freak out) asking him if he was okay, and was his neck okay? As soon as I said neck he stopped crying looked right at me and said "nack?" Realizing he thought I said snack we hurried and got a snack and life was good again!
Jaden's favorite thing to say is "oh no!!"
Sweet Sweet Kennedy just gets more cute everyday! We all love her SO much! She is working really hard on her neck muscles, she is getting very strong! She is starting to sleep much better, I am getting a four hour stretch every night now! It's amazing! I have so much fun dressing her up in little girly clothes and accessories! She is my little doll!



9 comments:
Cute kiddos. I love your hair! Is that new?
Okay, I just reread that and realized how stupid I just sounded. Yes, I realize you've had hair as long as I've known you. Is your hairstyle new?
Darling family. I loved reading your blog, everyone looks well and happy. We hope to see you all soon.
I LOVE dressing girls up. It is oh so fun. Getting the kids dressed takes on a whole new meaning with girls.
I am so glad things are winding down a little and that you are getting the hang of 2. You kids are so sweet. I love the stage where they really start talking. What a sweet boy you have. It is quite amazing that a snack can fix any owie! :)
You guys take great pictures. You should give me lessons. I love the picture of you holding your sweet baby girl.
Your kids are so flippin cute! I LOVE that Jaden thought you said snack... my kind of boy! Food can solve anything!
Kennedy is so sweet! Its crazy how motherhood can be the BEST and HARDEST job in the world! I seriously had not idea having a child meant having roller-coaster emotions :) Your doing fabulous!
What sweet faces! I love those little cheeks! Glad it's going easier...for me, it goes through stages (easy-hard-easy-hard)...but they sure are cute!
What gorgeous pictures! You look great!
Again, the above comment is from EMILY not TOM. Don't want Cameron thinking that my hubby is getting fresh. Sorry!
Post a Comment