We had a beautiful weekend here in Hewitt, Texas!! The temperature got into the 80's so we got Jaden's sprinkler out, and spent the afternoon in the sun!
Kennedy is one month old now! She is getting so big! She has started to smile for us, and she is absolutely beautiful!
4 comments:
Don't you love how early we can bust out the sprinklers here? And if you're not ready yet, don't worry, it'll probably cool off again a few more times! Cute, cute kids!
Where did you get all of Kennedy's adorable headbands? She's such a beautiful baby. I love how girly-girl you dress her. And Jaden, you are handsome as always. Love your swim trunks!
Um, that was a comment from Emily, not Tom. Emily is the one curious about the headbands. Tom probably doesn't know what a headband is :)
I am loving this weather! It's so nice to get the kids out. I can't believe Kennedy is already smiling! It took Aidan SO long..really like 8 weeks. Love these sprinkler pics, too cute.
Post a Comment