Monday, April 7, 2008

Jason Castro next American Idol

Cameron and I are big American Idol fans. Pretty sure Jason Castro is going to win it all. He is so so good! This was our favorite performance of his. We also really like David Archeletta, (but he probably won't make it too huge), and David Cook is pretty good (but no Chris Daughtry!) We CAN'T STAND Brooke White, too self righteous, and has fake emotions! SO happy to see her in the bottom 3 last week! Hope she leaves next!

4 comments:

Britnee said...

Yay! We love Jason Castro too(and Michael Johsn)! We also can't stand Brooke White. I like David Cook a lot better since his haircut!

Leah said...

I couldn't stand is hair. However, I haven't seen the new hair cut so I am sure I will like him more when I do. :) He is a very good singer. I remember when I watched One of the first seasons with Zeb when I was pregnant with Claire. That was almost 6 years ago. CRAZY!

Steph said...

Jason rocks-we love him. I'd invite you over for an AI party, but since you are Brooke haters...it might be bad. We like her! haha I need your e-mail so I can send you an invite to our blog. I can't get your e-mail address off of your blog.

Anonymous said...

I am also a big Brooke hater! If I could vote "against" her I would write a program so my computer could be on a perpetual cycle of voting against her. So phony!! What happened to the "I taught myself how to play piano" - she brought her piano teacher last week!!!