Monday, March 31, 2008

Morning

The morning is my favorite time, and the time I love my kids the most! =) Neither one is crying or throwing a fit, I haven't had to change any messy diapers yet... life is pretty good. Here is a little video of my precious little angels. Hopefully the grandparents will appreciate this!

4 comments:

Kirst said...

How lucky Kenedy is to have such a loving brother. I can't believe how big Jaden has gotten since you moved here.

Michele said...

You have such a calm and nurturing voice, even though a toddler plus a newborn can equal big stress. Way to be a peaceful influence for them both, and congratulations on Kennedy. She looks so much like her brother!

Britnee said...

How sweet! Jaden is very proud of himself! Kaiser likes the video, too. He just asked me, "Do you remember when I was a kid, and I had two brothers? And Jaden was my brother, and Keaton was my brother."

Leah said...

I love how sweet he is with her. The little kisses he gives her so carefully are so cute.
I have to agree, the morning is the best. I have all my patience with me! ;)