Friday, March 28, 2008

Kennedy baby Announcement

Just about to send out Kennedy's baby announcements, here is a little sneak peak!

8 comments:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

She is beautiful! Your kiddlets look just like eachother! If I can get my act together maybe if your up for it, Atticus and I will come visit!!

Yeah for the blog!!

Emily said...

She is gorgeous!!! And I love the birth announcement. The colors, the pictures, you're got great taste.

And yea! A blog! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It's the best way to brag and post all of your cute kiddy pictures for family and friends to enjoy. And look at you with a sideshow on here already. You are a blogging-natural!

Leah said...

You are a blogging natural, I haven't done a slideshow and I've had my blog for months now! I'm so glad you have a blog and that we can keep in touch through blogging. We all know how life gets crazy and time flies by.

I absolutely love the birth announcements. Kennedy looks precious. I love the layout of them. What a sweet baby.

Your kids are adorable. Congrats again on your beautiful girl. Girls are SO much fun!

Moore Fun Stories said...

She is beautiful. She looks a lot like Jaden. I love the birth annoucements. You are good. I haven't done one for Riley, yet. I understand about feeling out of control. Hang in there. I love the blog.

Stamp With Linz said...

Well done sweet Nicole! Love those announcements & a cute blog to boot. I'm excited to be able peak in on ya & your darling family. :)

Britnee said...

What a little cutie! I just want to kiss her!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely darling birth announcement!

Steph said...

Nicole-she is beautiful! And I can't believe she was 9 lbs..almost 10! Wow, you go girl. She is just darling, and Jaden looks so proud. So happy for you. Hang in there, the insanity seems to calm after a couple months...not completely, but it does balance out. Good job for just laughing through it. Let me know if you need anything. :)