I stumbled across some blogs of friends from the ward, and I have decided I am going to try to start blogging. Hopefully I can blow some steam and let it all out... and you all get to read it! Lucky! We had my dad come visit last night, he met his new baby grand daughter Kennedy for the first time... and got to experience first hand the insanity in our home right now. We feel like we have no control, all we can do is laugh it off! Here are some pictures of Grandpa with Jaden and Kennedy.
3 comments:
I love it when we get visitors. It is so nice to have family come, especially when they get to meet your new baby for the first time. Jaden and Kennedy will have to soak up all the Grandpa time they can.
The more kids you get they more crazy it is. A good crazy...to a point. :)
I don't think Breeana does have a blog. She should. I'm glad you got one! I was starting to feel like a dork...okay, that part may have nothing to do with the blog! If you like my 80's shout out, you should see my Canada blog. I'm in the process of combining two blogs, so it should be up soon.
So cute! Love the video. Can't wait to see everyone!
thanks for sharing! -love mom
Post a Comment