Monday, April 18, 2011

sissy's school birthday celebration!

Kennedy had a very special birthday celebration at school the week of her birthday!
She picked Rapunzel cupcakes, and couldn't wait to eat them.
When I got to the school with the cupcakes, they were still having nap time. I snuck over and grabbed a couple quick pictures of her sweetly sleeping.
Miss Amanda & Miss Shanna woke her and all of her friends up, and handed out the cupcakes. They were all still pretty out of it. And had sleepy hair. It was cute.
we sang happy birthday to her...
and she dug right in :)



Love my baby girl. She felt so special, it was sweet :)

3 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

aw she is so sweet. I love the sleepy look on her face. :) I'm so glad she had a good day and felt super special cupcakes.
P.s. to sissy: Rapunzel is my favorite!

Melanie said...

omg, nic that is SO sweet! I love the sleeping pic (duh)! And that clip is sooo adorable. I watched it 4 times and made dean watch it, too. She is so cute. I love how she is trying not to smile, but she's so happy! hahahahaha so cute. I miss her and can't wait for ya'll to come visit! She & Rome-yo are gonna have a steamy romantic eyes-locked kiss.

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

That is such a sweet little girl! Oh my. I love the "nap" picture. I can't believe they can get a whole classroom of kids to actually nap! That is one good school! Love the sleepy "hair" and the cupcake on the face! So cute!