Monday, April 18, 2011

Kennedy's 3rd Birthday!


We had a very special Rapunzel & Princess birthday party for Sissy on her birthday. She woke up to the room all decorated.
and ate her special birthday breakfast, and got lots of pretty new necklaces to wear
we had planned on opening her presents later in the day... but she just couldn't wait that long, so we did it that morning.
She was so excited when she walked out and saw all of her presents, Jade was equally excited for her. I love his expression on the side.
she was giddy with every present she opened... especially her favorite things in the whole world, tiny little TY puppies.



kinda bored with it all... getting a little sleepy :)

i planned to do a little photo shoot with her for her 3rd birthday... but it was FREEZING... we got this okay shot, and shortly after she burst into tears. Not worth making the birthday girl cry, so we quickly headed home.
and had some of her special birthday cake...
she picked it, but this was the first time she had seen it in real life...
my cute babes with their birthday hats
it was such a yummy cake!
me & my birthday babe
of course jaden was playing angry birds
we got a knock on our door, and it was a special birthday package for Sissy from Grandma & Grandpa Berrett. It was very exciting!!
Grandma didn't want Jaden to feel left out, so he got a package too!!
I'd say I can't believe she is three, but honestly she seems like such a big girl to me, that I feel like she could be older than three. We love our baby Sissy, and are so grateful she is part of our family!!

Happy Birthday baby girl!!

3 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

I can't believe that I am posting before Lauren! I better make this good!
Love Love the expressions on her face! She is such a sweet special girl. And I love that Jaden is sooo excited for her. They will be best friends forever I think. Thanks for posting such a special day for sissy! Give her a big kiss and hug from me! Loves!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

haha thank you for that mom..i won't let it happen again. :) Looks like her birthday was so special for her, she is such a sweet little girl with a heart of gold. I loved coming out to see you guys, miss you!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

that was lauren. :)