Saturday, December 25, 2010

special time with Jaden.

After baths, and books, and tucking in, and singing, and such, Sissy usually falls asleep pretty quick. Jade is usually up at least 1 or 2 hours after her. Many nights he suckers Cam into letting him come out of his room and hang with us.

Although I complain many times, because at that point of the night I am ready for a break from the kids... I actually really like that special time with Jade. He is waaaaay more talkative, and willing to answer questions about school, and his day and such. So it's actually a really special time.

The night after his pageant he was really chatty and singing songs for us and everything... so we got a little video of it!


2 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

that video is soooooo sweet! I loved hearing him sing all of those Christmas songs. It is crazy how fast he is growing up and maturing. Miss you guys!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

How did I not comment on this? I saw it earlier. So cute, love the songs!