Saturday, December 25, 2010

Members!!

We are officially members at our little Discovery Center. The first time we went, I thought it was cool and everything, but I didn't buy a pass. Since then I have realized that there is not much else to do with the kids here (especially in the winter, when it is too cold for parks & pool) So, about a month ago we got a membership. We have really been enjoying it!!

Especially this little Indians area.
the kids sit there and make me some delish food over the fire.
we ride horses
and some cute Christmas trees and reindeers, which were Sissy's favorite.



- Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

i love how well jade and sissy play together.. also love the discovery center. Looks like it is tons of fun!

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Super fun, I hope I get to go to!