For Sissy's 2nd birthday party, we had an everything PINK party! It was totally her idea, because every time I asked her about her party, like what kind of cake do you want? she always said PINK... so we went with it! We invited a couple of her favorite people over, and decorated the house with lots of pink!

PINK gum ball machines with pink jelly bellys for the favors!

pink cups

PINK (and princess) place mats, plates, forks, knives, spoons

coolest PINK princess cake ever, I know it was totally huge, but the second she saw it she wanted it, like wanted to eat it immediately in the store! :)


and for the party, everyone was supposed to wear PINK!


totally NOT ashamed to be wearing pink! He's cool, and he knows it!

I posted this next pic on my earlier "happy birthday sissy" post, but I love it SO much, it deserves to be in here again! She was so thrilled about all her knew PINK pretties!


even brand new baby boy Colt did not disappoint! he came with a pink onsie and pink blankey! and he totally rocked it with his faux hawk!

we started out by making PINK magic wands, with PINK gems all over them!

Jade had to draw the line somewhere and got blue gems ;)

then we made PINK macaroni and cheese...
and yes, I know it still looks orange... we tried :)


Sissy opened her presents.. which were mostly pink :) she loved them all!


We sang Happy Birthday, and Sissy blew out the candles...
well, she tried, for like 5 minutes to blow out the candles, Missy & Jade were trying to help her blow them out too, and it just wasn't happening...

so they all decided to just go ahead and dig in to the icing... mmmmm!!


We were so lucky to have MORE of our friends join us on video chat! Mel & Rome:

and the whole Collette fam!! Notice Ava is wearing PINK!!

and the whole PINK gang!

Towards the end of the party Sissy noticed how cute baby Colt was.
She just wanted to hug and kiss and squeeze him, so we pointed out his feet, and she held and kissed them, and talked about how "cute" and "tiny" they were for about 10 or 15 minutes. It was really sweet!!

Jade wanted to kiss his cute feet too!!

blow drying her pink pony's hair

Jade with his special blue gum ball machine

more feet kisses for baby Colt

hugs for her cute friend Missy

and hugs for her other cute friend Janette

aw!! I love that Sis is totally eyeing up Missy's candies!!

a couple days later, after Daddy got home from taking the BAR (yay!)
we opened her family presents!
She got cute new furniture for her dollhouse...

puppies and ponies

and of course and cute, soft puppy!

We had so much fun celebrating her birthday week!
Thanks to all of our friends and family that made her feel extra special!!
3 comments:
That was so much fun! I heart pink bday party!! :) These pics turned out great! I think I have a wonkey eye in one of the pics. Oops ;)
LOL! JJ, you do have a wonk! Wow these pics are adorable... i was so excited when i got to ur blog and saw that you put some up! That was seriously so fun webcaming and being able to see all of you! My fave part was the "blowing out" of the candles! I was dying! Could you have TAKEN a scarier pic of me, tho? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yikers. I love the pic where KK is giving her good-manered obligatory "thank you for coming to my party" hug to Miss but totally wanting her jelly beans! HAHAHA! So cute!
These pics turned out so cute!!! Colt looks so weird in pink...
Post a Comment