Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spray Park's BACK! ALRIGHT!

YAY! We are so happy! Our favorite little spray park opened up, and we (along with 30 other little people) hit it up last week! It was Sissy's first time to play and run in it (last year she just kicked it in her seat and watched), she loved it, and loved the snacks... as always!

It is so weird to see Jade here, because when we first moved here and started going he was only 13 months old... I was always SO nervous about him, and just about EVERY time he would slip and fall and hit his head. NOW he's one of the big kids. 

sharin some cheetos


3 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

That looks like so much fun! Jaden really is one of the big boys! And how cute is Kennedy!

Steph said...

Oh KK!! Look at your cute little piggies! I looooove them! I miss the spray park...waahhh! I don't think they have those here.

Lauren Heyland said...

I remember going to that spray park! love love!