what a cutie pie!
LOVE it! I think my parents have a picture of one of us (might have been Cam, could have been me) asleep holding a piece of un-eaten bread.
Hahahaha! Very tricky Jaden!
Hahahaha! That is soo cute! Are you sure he's okay under there?! LOL! I love the little black doll next to him ;)
He just needed a little shade. I can just picture him bein' all silly and then realizing, "Hey this is kinda nice under here..."
hahaha!! He look SO long here!! Oh my gosh, quit growing Jaden baby!
That is a sweet memory, this whole blog is! You are awesome!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
what a cutie pie!
LOVE it! I think my parents have a picture of one of us (might have been Cam, could have been me) asleep holding a piece of un-eaten bread.
Hahahaha! Very tricky Jaden!
Hahahaha! That is soo cute! Are you sure he's okay under there?! LOL! I love the little black doll next to him ;)
He just needed a little shade. I can just picture him bein' all silly and then realizing, "Hey this is kinda nice under here..."
hahaha!! He look SO long here!! Oh my gosh, quit growing Jaden baby!
That is a sweet memory, this whole blog is! You are awesome!
Post a Comment