Our first halloween in our new neighborhood was SOO much fun!! We seriously live in our dream neighborhood, there were so many young kids out trick or treating, and the whole neighborhood just hanging out outside! So fun!!
One of the only houses the kids actually got to ring the doorbell. Most houses the people were just sitting outside handing out the candy.
Our cute neighbor, Jaden's friend Addison :)
silly kiddos
Sissy got pretty spooked pretty quickly, so I took Jade to a couple more houses, and then we can home and checked out their treats!
they were so excited!
Sissy's favorite thing she got, a teeny tiny little toy mouse :) She is still playing with it a month later!
Early that day I got this picture from Jade's teacher. They are so cute! The whole school had "Hero Day" and they could all dress up as heros. We decided Mario was definitely a hero since he rescues the princess!
1 comment:
So cute, thanks for the peek into your halloween celebrations! And I love your front door!!
Post a Comment