A fun little evening at the pumpkin patch with friends and the kiddos.
love these crazy eyes :)
this look with his tongue hang out, is what he does right now when he is trying to play it cool. either trying not to cry, or trying not to be too happy or excited.
he was so done having his picture taken
so she tried to convince him. which of course ended in a fight. kinda love that i got this picture though. even though they are best little friends they drive each other crazy sometimes.
another true expression...
cutie pie
and the three random iphone pics i took...








































2 comments:
such beautiful pictures! I love the ones where they are showing some of their signature expressions. I love sissy's crazy eyes expression..I miss that one a lot. I love you guys and Im SO excited we get to see you in just a couple of months!
cuuuute pics!!! i love kennedy's little ruffly shirt!
Post a Comment