Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Museum & cats

A couple months ago, Jaden got invited to go to the museum with a couple of his friends from school. He had a blast, and was totally spoiled by his cute friend Lily's Mom. After they got back, Kennedy & I went to go pick him up at their house. They had a cat, ad Kennedy was so excited about it, and literally spent the whole 10 minutes we were there petting it. About 30 seconds after being in the car she just started screaming like crazy about her eyes. After a couple minutes of me trying to calm her down while driving, I pulled over, thinking there was just something in her eye. Her eyes were completely swollen over, and the lining in her eye ball was completely swollen as well. I was SO freaked out, and shaking like crazy. I called the pediatrician, and they said, since it was 5 and they were closing to take her to urgent care. After benedryl and about 4 days of swollen eyes it finally went away. And now we know, we don't touch cats :)

1 comment:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

SHAME! Poor little Kennedy. I guess I will believe Dad when he says he has an allergy to cats. I always thought he just didn't like them....