Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our New Home Tour!

We are officially homeowners!! Today has been a very exciting day for us, as we have closed on our very first home!! I wanted to take pictures before all of our things are in there, just kinda as before pictures, so while I decorate I can see where we started! And because I know my Mom is dying to see more pictures :)

our front door:

When you first walk in, this is the view from the entryway:
and the view facing back at the entryway:
(the room at the front is the office)
here is the office:
when you walk further into the house you'll be in the living room, and this is the view back to the front door

here the other view from the middle of the living room. one of our favorite things about this house is how open it is, the kids rooms are the doors upstairs on the left, and the gameroom is the openings on the right upstairs
walk further back and you get to the master bedroom & a cute little boy :)
and the master bathroom with a cute little boy
another view of the master bath
and a cute girl in the middle of the family room
back out to the family room, facing the other direction
kennedy modeling the staircase

jaden & an angry bird in Jade's room
kennedy's room
there is a jack&jill bathroom in between their rooms.. love.
the game room
the guest room
i love the spindles
back downstairs to the kitchen


no fridge yet :)
a walk-in pantry :)
the breakfast room

another thing i love about this house, is it has window light EVERYWHERE! even the laundry room. window light makes me smile.
the beginnings of our landscaping
and our house again!
we are so happy, and feel so incredibly blessed to be in this beautiful home!!

4 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

Love it so much!!!!! It is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the window light. so excited to come visit and see it.

Unknown said...

Wow Nicole, what a beautiful home! When are yu moving in? It will be so fun to set everything up! We are so happy for you.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa

Judy Whitehead said...

I'm not sure if I did that right, but I tried to set up an identity so I wouldn't be "unknown". Love you.

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Lauren and I were talking about wishing we could go visit your beautiful house tonight, and I remembered I haven't written about it on your blog! So here I am....I LOVE IT!!! What a blessing for you all! -love you, mom