
see what i mean? no this was not all for christmas. he has been building this collection since he got his very first angry birds on his birthday here.
he was so excited to take this picture of him with all of his angry bird stuff! he has actually made me take like 10 pictures of him with angry birds since then. when i put the white jerusalem angry bird shirt (from lauren) on the bed (which he reminded me to go get out of his drawer) I kinda folded it up, and put it on the bed. He got really concerned, and told me I need to spread it out, so you could see all of the angry birds :)

& a sick girl on christmas day.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...I am posting before Lauren on this one!! My fingers are flying, I am so nervous that she might beat me and a message will instantly pop up! Love the carefully laid out angry birds! So sorry sissy was sick!
Post a Comment