Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hawaii {Part 9} A couple more!

one night Cam & I drove Brett, Heather & Brookston around the island to Honolulu, so the kids stayed and went night crabbing with the fam...
sissy especially loved it, cuz they looked so cute & tiny!
apparently she was being especially brave...
i don't think she quite understood the possibility of being snapped!
our family at Hanama Bay
building the greatest sandcastle ever


jaden & grandma playing the shallow water. it was so sweet.
love these cute beach bums
later we met Taylor & Morgan at the mall & ate dinner with them
then stopped by the cookie place in the mall... that made us girls super happy :)
one afternoon at our nearby hukilau beach a guy found this giant crab...
he let us see it and hold it. jade was way more interested in the giant freaky one, which as you can tell by my hand reaching in, I was a little terrified!



thanks mom for sending these <3

2 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Nice! I was so impressed with Sissy and the crabbing. Really I think she thought they were like "littlest pet shop" She really was trying hard to catch them. And she was way more touchy with them than any of the other girls! Funny! Way to go sissy! Thanks Uncle Pete for bringing the fun head gear so we could have some fun adventures...there is always a fun activity when Jo and Pete come!

Lauren Heyland said...

That trip was so much fun, I miss it! Love you guys, have a great thanksgiving with the fam!