Jaden started his 5 year old transition class with the Penguin class with Ms Kristen & Ms Gayla!! It was the hardest decision deciding where to put him in school this year, but now two and half months into school as I write this, we already know it was the absolute best place for him to be!!
Here he is on his first day of school!!

pretty handsome huh?




she wasn't quite as in the mood for pictures, but I did manage to get this presh one of her!! She started her 3 year class in the Turtle class with Ms Margaret & Ms Pamela!



my cute 3 yr old & 5 yr old!
1 comment:
Wow, they are so grown up oh my goodness!!!! When did that happen? Jade looks so tall. I just showed some of my friends in Jerusalem and they went on about how cute they are. :)
Post a Comment