Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hawaii {Part 6} The Beach House

My parents rented a gorgeous beach house for us all to stay in, which Jaden & Kennedy now believe is Grandma's house. Lol. We had so much fun just hanging around the house during the downtime! The kids love, love, love their aunties, uncles & grandma & grandpa!

Jaden, Kennedy & Kenz




no place is too good for playing a little angry birds during some quiet time!
especially when you have people to cheer you on!

2 comments:

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Cute post, such beautiful pictures! As always I wish you lived closer....or maybe that we all lived in the beautiful beach house all the time! Give those kids a big hug and kiss from me!

Lauren Heyland said...

I'm at the Hebrew University so I can look at your blog now. :) that beach house was so much fun! Love all your pictures they are amazing!