Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had the best Mother's Day week. It started out with a tea party at the kids school.

first Jade's, I love this boy
They took special pictures of them and framed them...
special handprint flowers :)
My new favorite bracelet: jade made it for me, and it says Jaden loves Mom. I love it.
Later that day I went to Sissy's class for another tea party! Sissy was thrilled (and tired, she had just woke up from nap time)

a special handprint flower she made me!
Then on Mother's day, Cam made it a super special day for me, and made a yummy dinner, and bathed the kids and did the whole bedtime routine (the most exhausting part of my day) so I could sit, talk to my Momma and wish her a Happy Mother's day, blog and just have a minute for myself. It was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lauren Heyland said...

That's super sweet of Cam to do all of that nice stuff for you. :) and I love that little preschool that the kids go to, so fun that they had all the moms come for mothers day.