
we call her Sissy pretty much all of the time... lately she has been telling us that her name is not Sissy, it's Kennedy.
she loves gummies, chocolate, candy, chicken, turkey, cheese, nutra grain bars, cookies, eggs, sausage, hamburgers, cap'n crunch cereal and grilled cheese sandwiches, and "spicy things"
she can officially eat her veggies without gagging every time... and sometimes she even really likes them!
she goes to school. she misses her momma, but loves being at school too.
she loves pretty things
puppies are her favorite
she loves to have tea parties
she loves playing outside, running around and being crazy
she has an attitude. big time. if you tell her not to do something, she'll usually say "NO! I AM doing it!!" ... lovely.
she adores jaden. she watches everything he does. she thinks everything about him is 100% cool.
she asks questions about everything.
she is 75% height for her age & 50% weight
she loves being brave, and doing anything that will impress her daddy
she talks a lot about getting married lately
she is really excited to go to the beach to see Grandma
here is her version of Hush Little Baby, it changes every time...
and here are some of her recent favorites and other ramblings...
Kennedy, I love you my baby girl. I know your not so much a baby anymore... which you constantly remind me. I'm so glad you let me cuddle you in the rocking chair and sing songs together every night before bed. I'm so glad you are who you are.
Love your Mommy
2 comments:
sweetest post ever. :) I love that little girl!
She is sooo cute! I swear she has an english accent in those videos! haha! It's so funny- do you secretly speak w/ an english accent at home, nic?!
Rome is trying to copy her singing...
He can't wait to see his gf! It's been too long since they've kissed...
Post a Comment