Jade's school had a special "donuts with dad" day at school. He got to bring Daddy into his school, they sang special songs about their Dad's, like "D-A-D-D-Y, D-A-D-D-Y, D-A-D-D-Y, and Daddy is is name-o!" (to the tune of the bingo song) They had prepared lots of special project for them, including a special tie to wear for the program. It was a very special day for Jaden & Daddy. Of course, because I wasn't there, we don't have pictures, but that's okay! :)
Sissy could not have been more jealous about the whole thing. She cried and cried after they left, so we decided to have a special day of our own. We went to Donut Stop, and had a little "Donuts with Mom". It made her day. She keeps asking to do it now every day we drop off Jade at school. Such a sweet girl. I love my baby.


2 comments:
she is such a sweetheart and you two couldn't be more gorgeous!
Oh my, super fun date! I agree with Lauren, you are both beautiful!
Post a Comment