The week Cameron started his job in Corpus the kids and I headed to Utah for Lauren's graduation. It was a great, relaxing trip with lots of fun memories!
Lots of playing tramp-basketball with Tanner
and sidewalk chalking with Kenz
this picture totally cracks me up, Jade threw the ball and Tanner, and I caught it in mid air
reading books with Grandma
dressing up grandma
we went over to MaryAnn's house to see her chickens
the kids thought they were hilarious
she let us feed them string cheese and they would jump up and grab it out of your hand, it really was pretty funny
Then they ran around the yard, chasing and playing with the chickens
of course more outside fun, playing non-stop ring around the rosie on the tramp
I got to meet my new baby nephew Brookston :)
she absolutely adored him
i'm not kidding about the endless ring around the rosie, every time we finished Sis would say, "One LAST time!" like a million times over and over, so eventually each time we fell down everyone would immediately say (scream) together "ONE LAST TIME!" the kids loved it
the main event!! Lauren's graduation!! So proud! :) And no, she is not a giant, not sure why she looks so big, and the other pic is so small, maybe the other girl is a little person... just sayin...
pictures with the fam after, this pic of Jade totally cracks me up
he loves his "Lowen"
yummy celebration dinner at Rodizio Grill after



Hooray!! I accomplished a whole post... So proud of myself! :)
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you, too! Fun pics! Funny chickens! LOL!!! And that baby boy has the PRETTIEST blue eyes! Look at him all lookin at the camera and everything!
Okay enough of that. let's get to that FREAKY pic with the freaky hand that looks like it's the stump of a tree! I totally thought ya'll were posing by a tree! And that it had grown a hand! I even made Dean & Spencer look at it and they squinted for 30 seconds and said, "FREAKY." I was like, "It even has fingernails! And KNUCKLES!"
THEN i figured out that other "limb" was a leg.... right?? And that it HAD to be a statue... RIGHT?? Please tell me it's a statue.
K, that aside...
Jade's face is hilarious! LOL! He's like "Oolala Mademoisele..."
HAHAHA!
K, I can't remember what else i wanted to say. Brain is kinda freakin ova heeyah.
Good job posting! Do another one this wkend! :)
ps.
sorry for the ridiulously long comment :./
So fun to see the pictures! That was a perfect weather week! We have many fond memories of just chillin in the backyard. Thanks for coming. Lauren felt so special! That is funny about the tree stump, it was a statue of a dancer. I guess we should have just stood on the ground, but lauren is a dancer too. The kids were so amazingly good all weekend, even at the extremely long grad. It was a ton of fun! Thanks for the memories!
all of these pictures cracked me up! i don't think i was there when the kids put the funny faces on mom but that was hilarious..the chickens one made me giggle too. Your kids are so darn cute. I love all of the ones with you guys with brookston too, super cute!
Post a Comment