I honestly cannot believe my baby boy is already 4 years old!!! He is getting to be a big boy, WAY too fast for me!! We love every minute with this sweet sweet boy. I will have to do more of an update on him on another post... because this post is all about his PAR-TAY!! *speaking of parties, today Jade and Sis were playing together, and Jade says, "Okay, are you ready to get this party started?!" Ahaha. Me and Cam were DYING. He's pretty much the funniest kid I have ever seen. I love him. Okay... back to the birthday party...

He decided on a Lightening McQueen birthday party, and we decided on a surprise party. We got all the party decorations set up, and his cake out and everything, and then called him to come out, and yelled "SURPRISE!!"

He was completely thrilled. It made my day.

We put our party hats on, and our Lightening McQueen wristbands, and got ready to open some presents!

Sis was more hurt and more jealous than I have ever seen her. This pic kinda shows how she felt :(

Toy Story 2!!

Trio's blocks, the wizards castle. way awesome.

Leag Frog, My First Computer, and a Lightening McQueen game...

and the big one...

a BBQ... which he was STOKED about

me and my 4 yr old.

Sis trying to put on a happy face :)

the rest of the day was spent playing with his toys... Sis was standing next to me bawling... poor girl, she totally did NOT get why she wasn't being spoiled with presents....
Jade trying out his new computer game

and finally birthday cake...


he dug right in to get the car on top...

later we went outside to BBQ some dinner, so Jade brought his BBQ out to help!

we played in the backyard and enjoyed the beautiful Texas spring evening...



oh, and we got special lemonades for Jade, because they are his favorite...


after baths, we brought Jade's mattress out to the front room, and watched his new movie, Toy Story 2 as a family, with popcorn and drinks.
It was a perfect night, we all ended up on the mattress together cuddling. I could not have been happier. Neither could Jade, he's a total cuddler and I think his day turned out exactly perfect for him.
Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy!


3 comments:
This is such a sweet post! Jade is such a cute little boy and he totally deserved that super special birthday!
What fun pictures! Jaden is looking SO grown-up. It reminds me how long it has been since we've seen you guys. I'm glad he had a great birthday.
Cute! What a happy happy day! He looks like he has changed from when I saw him last! What a fun birthday, and such a sweet special boy!
Post a Comment