Friday, May 21, 2010

his very first artwork.

we do lots and lots of coloring, and practicing writing letters, but this is his very first artwork! I am such a proud Momma and this seriously could not be cuter... he 2 eyes, a nose, mouth, hair, ears, an owie on his face, and I'm not sure at the bottom if that was the body, or a beard or something. lol. i love this picture, so i just had to put it on here to remember it forever.

ps. this post is out of order, i just couldn't wait to post it... he did this last Sunday, May 16th in his Sunbeams class.

3 comments:

Lauren Heyland said...

i love it! tell jade he is an awesome artist.

cherylheyland@gmail.com said...

Wow, how does Lauren always get to comment before me??? Very cute picture! Why don't you and Cam draw one of yourselves right now! I bet it would be happy too! Love ya!

Melanie said...

aaaw! that is sooo cute! I love the body-beard! haha! Maybe it's his "stubble" cuz he wanted to be like Daddy! ahaha!