Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am going to freak OUT!!

Jaden was makin me crazy, getting into things he shouldn't be... pushing my buttons, you know how it goes. I started to say "I am going to freak..." and stopped myself, trying to make myself calm down. Well, right after I said "I am going to freak..." Jaden said "OUT!!" He finished my sentence. AHH!

I must be saying this a lot lately! Judge me all you want, but let me explain...

We just enjoyed the most amazing 3 months of our marriage of NO SCHOOL!!! It was amazing! Cameron took the quarter off to be with us relax, grow our business and enjoy time as a family. And we LOVED every minute of it. He went back to school on Monday... yuck. We had been dreading it for a long time, the three days before school started he did nothing but study. Not only did he go back to school, he started Practice Court... the most dreaded and hated 2 quarters of Baylor Law school! So we knew going into this week it would be bad. We just didn't know how bad.

Jaden got sick on Friday he was pretty miserable, but nothing more than a cold. Then Sunday night, Cam, Kennedy and I all got the flu. I won't share with you the lovely details, but Cam only made it through half of his first day (of classes you really shouldn't be missing) and had to miss again today. Then since he woke up today he has been studying, and it is 9:30pm now, and I see no sign of him. 

It is going to be a tough quarter! Wish us luck! Think of us often!! 

And a couple pics of the little stinker... (who I happen to think is pretty funny!)

4 comments:

Breeana said...

Ahhh, that sounds so familiar. I'm sorry and GOOD LUCK. Luckily, it eventually ends. (At least I think it ends. . .I may need to get back to you on that.) :)

Anonymous said...

yikes sound tough! Good Luck with school! Jadey-Bug and KK are growing up oh so oh so fast! They are SO DANG CUTE! We love you guys! oh can you add us to your blog so we don't have to use moms account? We'll email you our gmail address.

mk said...

That cracks me up that Jaden finished your sentence!! Ugh, I bet that time off was so awesome. You're almost done though! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it awful when you start hearing your words come out of their mouths? I hope everything is going well for you guys! Please tell Cameron that I am thinking about him and sending him good wishes with Practice Court! I love the pictures! They are such sweet kids! We love you guys!