Crazy weird... less than a month and I will be doing her happy birthday post!! This year has flown. My little baby is not so little any more! She is the sweetest little girl! Happy 11 month birthday Kennedy!


she loves carrying things around with her!

loves Jaden's toys
Kennedy at 11 months:
-AMAZING sleeper
-2 teeth
-loves Baby Einstein's!! (wahoo!)
-is starting to walk
-loves to be held
-fav food is grilled cheese sandwiches
-loves her bottle
-thinks Jaden is absolutely hilarious
-says "ya" and "daddy"
-barks like a dog every time she sees any animal
-LOVES seeing animals (the zoo, stuffed animals, and seeing puppies and kitties on our walks)
We are so grateful for Kennedy and the happiness she brings us! I love you baby girl!





4 comments:
For real? She will be a year next month? Wow. I can't believe it! She is way too cute. I love the two sippy cups she is holding while she is crawling. So funny. I love how smiley she is.
I want those pictures!!! She is too cute! Give her a big kiss for me!
What a sweetheart. She looks SO much like Cameron did as a baby.
WHAT A CUTIE! Her eyes are gorgeous! You guys are in trouble!
Post a Comment