It is our family tradition to decorate the Christmas tree, and put all the Christmas decorations up the day after Thanksgiving! So far we have only had the tree fall over once, but KK has been working hard making it happen again!
Jaden keeps looking at the tree saying "oooo!! it's BEAUTIFUL!!"


he was a little confused... now we know ornaments are not food!

AWWW!! My sweet babies!


3 comments:
That last one of Jaden and Kennedy is too cute. I LOVE it. And those lion pictures at the zoo were SWEET. That is so cool the lions were so close. I love that the kids were laughing. How funny.
I LOVE this picture! They are too sweet. Wow! You guys have been busy - I am just catching up on your blog and love all the new pictures! We can't wait to see you guys!
What beautiful memories you are making! And what a beautiful family you are!
Post a Comment