Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jadey-bug


now, what kind of mother would I be if I did a post about Kennedy and not about Jadey-bug! Here are a few pics of my crazy boy... he is actually 2yrs and 8months today! WOW! weird, he is almost 3 and that freaks me out! He is enjoying making our life crazy, while at the same time constantly melting our hearts! 

My favorite thing he does right now? Every time we go to get mad at him, when he is getting into trouble, he gets close to you, and puts this big smile on and says "Hi! How are you?!" Somehow, he knows this breaks me and Cam down every time! And it is impossible not to grab him and give him a big hug and kiss! He kills me! 
Our life is basically a giant Go Diego Go episode, Jaden is obsessed with it, and walks around quoting it all day! In the picture above he is saying "Clap your hands with me! Clap, clap, clap! Clap, clap, clap!" (if you have seen the show, I am sure you can hear it in your head!.... I know I can!) He is always trying to get us to let him watch it!
Jaden's newest thing is slides, he thinks it is so funny to go down on his tummy! i swear this boy never stops going!

hard at work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since Jaden is a Cam's mini-me - remind me to share the picture of Cameron in the top of a 30 foot tree when he was about 5 years old. Just a preview of what you have to look forward to!