Wednesday, October 1, 2008

yep... he's still got it!

A few of our most recent zoo pictures. This mt lion has severe issues with Cameron. Whenever we go, (if no one else is around) Cam harasses the animals. I would be terrified if I wasn't so sure we were safe behind the glass! It gets down low, and stalks Cameron then runs toward the glass and gets up and growls (or whatever mt lions do) at him! Jaden thinks it is absolutely hilarious...

The weirdest thing happened last time, Cameron was trying to get the lion mad, and it started kissing (licking) the glass, trying to lick Cam I think... so maybe he doesn't hate him... maybe he thinks they are friends. You can see in this picture, the lion with his face smoshed against the glass... pretty funny.
Well, as if that wasn't enough animal lovin for the week we went again when my mom, tay and kenz came, and we saw a snake on the trail. Cam picked it up ?!?!?! so jade could see it.. and the SNAKE BIT HIM!!!!!!!! He was totally bleeding and everything! --- the things he will do for his son amaze me... sometimes smart... sometimes not so smart! He is such a good dad! 



5 comments:

Britnee said...

Where did the snake bite you?!? Did it hurt? Was it venomous? Tell the truth. Did you have Jaden pee on the wound? Wait, maybe that only works with jelly fish stings. I have SO many questions about this...

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!! How are you guys doing?! I miss you so much!

Emily said...

Hmmmm. Maybe we need to take Cameron to the zoo with us next time. He seems to get the animals all worked up. Who knew you where married to Cameron, the animal whisperer.

So, no snake bites yesterday, but I did spot some smooching going by one of the aquariums. Jaden, you are one sly little guy!

The Shields Family said...

Aw, poor Cameron. Getting bitten by a snake, the Cowboys getting clobbered by the Redskins. What a rough week! =) Just teasing--- you know we love you!

Anonymous said...

Didn't I tell you about the dangers of showing animals with teeth to your children?? Don't you have a scar from where I showed you a rabbit??