

It is really hard for me to watch my kids grow up! I look forward to all the fun times to come, but they are just growing up way too fast! Kennedy is now about 7 1/2 months old, and is getting into everything, trying so hard to catch up with her big brother! YIKES!?! she's starting to pull herself up onto the window sill, loving all her toys, and even more loving Jaden's toys! She loves her big brother, and she is OBSESSED with the boingy thing that goes behind the door... (door stop? I don't know what they are called!)
loves reading/eating books!

eating jaden's toys

eating jaden!?! =)

loves her music table

drinking out of a big girl cup!!

sometimes she gets really concentrated on things, and
gets into her own little world!

getting sweeter every day!
2 comments:
She is such a beautiful baby. Her eyes are so captivating. I think Cam better start preparing now for how he will feel when she is 16! She is so precious! Give her a kiss from me!
She has the most gorgeous eyes!
Post a Comment