kk turned six months old last week!
WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? I can't believe my not so tiny baby is getting so big! I took her to her six month check up, and here are her stats: 20 lbs 10 oz, 26 1/2 inches long! I don't know what the percentiles are, because our pediatrician doesn't do that. But she seems like a pretty big girl to us! We love our little princess so much! six month highlights:
sleeps through the night!! WAHOO!
loves attention, and LOVES to be held (all the time!)
loves her toys, and going for walks
sits by herself
loves every different kind of baby food
rolling around EVERYWHERE, i think crawling is going to come way too soon!
thinks daddy is HILARIOUS! (so do me and jade!)
Her love and adoration for Jade! I love this picture because you can just see it in her eyes, the way she loves, and looks up to her big brother! I hope they will always be best friends!
She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl and we sure love her!
Happy Six Month Birthday Kennedy!


1 comment:
They are so sweet! I love that picture of her and Jadey! They sure love each other - how sweet is that! Beautiful children!
Post a Comment