So cute! Jaden looks more and more like Cameron as he gets older. Sounds like you guys had a great trip and a nice weekend. The pictures are great.
I'm willing to bet that Jaden is standing on his tippy toes in the second to last picture. Love them! Great shots Nicole!
Wow Nicole! Those are great pictures! I agree with Breeana, Jaden does look more like Cameron every day!
Could your kids' eyes be any bluer? They are beautiful. The pictures are darling. So cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! Jaden looks more and more like Cameron as he gets older. Sounds like you guys had a great trip and a nice weekend. The pictures are great.
I'm willing to bet that Jaden is standing on his tippy toes in the second to last picture. Love them! Great shots Nicole!
Wow Nicole! Those are great pictures! I agree with Breeana, Jaden does look more like Cameron every day!
Could your kids' eyes be any bluer? They are beautiful. The pictures are darling. So cute.
Post a Comment