Tuesday, August 26, 2008

IdAHo!

okay, before you read this post remember that I pretty much haven't done any blogging for a couple weeks, so I am probably going to go on FOREVER!!

we went to idaho then utah during cameron's break from school. i will post pics from our utah trip at another time... this is a start!

Jaden LOVED hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Berrett's house. They have so much space outside to roam around and have lots of freedom! He loves their dogs, Copper and Candy. He is still walking around our house calling Copper.



Jaden, trying to whistle to call Copper.



They have this amazing vegetable garden, Jaden would go out there with Grandma to "pick a pea!"

Lots of hanging out in the backyard! Talk about the perfect summer night memories!



More hanging out...

Grandma and Grandpa took us to BEAR WORLD!! It was so cool, it is one of those drive through parks, with tons of bears. Then they have a petting zoo, which we thought was pretty cool. Here are some of our favorite pictures from it.

Kennedy thought this little deer was so funny. She was totally laughing at it!


Grandma feeding a deer.


At one point my sweet little innocent son, had a chicken by its neck! (oops!)



Cam and Jade on the little bear ride! We also went to Taufis Park, a zoo and little amuesment park. There was a monkey that was totally playing with Jade







This little old ferris wheel, was the most terrifying experience of our lives!

My favorite part of the trip I don't have any pictures of... Sharon took me to go get a hour long massage it was AMAZING! Changed my life- maybe not that dramatic, but it was so so fun and relaxing! Thanks for such a fun trip Grandma and Grandpa! Hope you love the pics!

2 comments:

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Isn't visiting family the best! I always hate coming back... back to being poor and in wacky waco ;)!

How did the bridal thing go? Im still want pics done Im just trying to convince Eric that we have the money! I think Im getting closer (fingers crossed)!

Anonymous said...

We loved having you guys here! I love the pictures!